• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Seeking the owner of "Tower of Mus"

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi everyone,

Well, the IDOC's have hit, so I took a special interrest in the large tower right next to mine. I haven't seen anyone near it for years and years on end. Now, admittedly I haven't been playing a lot these last few years, but I've had times where I played pretty hardcore; namely every single day on a job with irregular hours, so I was online at pretty random times. Never have I ever seen anyone log in, or seen prove of activity near that house...

The tower's called "Tower of Mus", and it's a privately owned large tower, so can't step on the stairs and see if any of the interior has ever changed layout, or even if anything's in it. All I know is that there's a purple holiday bell on the doorstep, and those things are rapidly becomming ancient aswell, plus two Doom lamp posts...

I've made a thread about this large tower about one and a half years ago trying to find the owner. I would love to own the spot. I was secretly hoping it would go IDOC in this round. It didn't...

That means one of three things:
A) it's on an account that is still being paid for.
B) it's been placed during the "Return to Britannia" days.
C) the account is banned and has never been branded "owned by OSI", and has been missed through all the IDOC cycles we've had up to now.

I am pretty sure those holiday bells pre-date the "Return to Britannia" days, plus I can't recall the spot ever being empty, or in IDOC state. I doubt it has ever decayed and has been an open plot, so I think option B is out. Option C would be pretty far fetched if you'd asked me. Option A would be the most likely option...

I wasn't able to track the owner back then. I want to make one last attempt to see if I can find out who owns that tower. Would love to have a chat about the fact that his house is blocking the spot I want, teehee ;)

Location: northwest of Britain, against the mountains. Title of the house sign is "Tower of Mus". Behind it is the entrance to a small alcove in the mountains (not a cave, doesn't have a roof). I used to own a screenshot, but it's gone. Can make and provide a new one if it's really nessecary, but I reckon the description of the location makes it pretty clear to either the owner, or the owner's friends...

I sure hope one of them reads these forums. A pure gamble, but I might strike lucky...

Leto

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it belongs to Amorph Mus from Europa Auction. Try poking Amantala about that.