• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking 'The Mage Tower' (TMT) members!

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While explaining to someone in another forum here what The Mage Towers are/were, I came across a stratics post from earlier this year by other TMT people (not sure if Keepers, or new managers).

I lost access to my account about a year ago, but before I was unable to log in (Ea master account issues, bleh), my searching lead me to believe I was the last Manager of a Mage Tower. I do not consider myself a Keeper of a tower, even though I got the blessing from former members who have quit (I'll only assume the role if chosen by the people of LS).

Either way, I necroed up that post from earlier this year (sorry!). So PLEASE if you know ANY Mage Tower members who still travel these lands, let me know.

If you want to know what a Mage Tower is (multi-shard Towers), here's just one link to a quick explanation (they were seer/GM blessed towers, all the way up to our Lord British himself being part of it).

The Mage Tower - Old Stratics

Last edited:

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the one on Sonoma was out in the water and after it died the 'new and improved one' was put in the water but on the tram side now.
not a tower but a custom built 18x18 with a lot of extras.

neat old towers lost to time.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Mage tower0002.jpg

Some really fun things here and you can fish off the docks there as well. there a Banker, Bar/inns keeper, a moongate, Gates can be lower and raised. Sea Serpent is the Stablemaster there. The real history is the BB inside next to Mesanna's Puppy

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is so awesome to see some of the Towers are still getting some love! I tried launching a campaign a few years ago to restore as many as I could (started with LS and ATL), but we hit a brick wall with the community and it was scraped =(

Do we know which Towers still get any use? Or how many were moved to Tram? The ATL one that was moved, is now gone. I'd LOVE to organize and run events for anywhere that has a Tower, on my own dime even. It's literally my obligation to do so if I am really the last Mage Tower member left.