• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking some clarification

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
In looking at my decorating site, I realized there is no "Current" list of house types and storage with housing upgrades. I could only find lists with the original secure and lockdowns.

So I am curious on a couple items.

1. Any account now starts out with Mondain's Legacy, which gives you 20% additional storage, correct?

2. Stygian Abyss, if you purchase, gives you an additional 20% storage, correct?

And finally, 3. There's a storage and bank upgrade which gives you an additional 20% for a total of 60%, correct?

If #1 is correct, the chart wouldn't need the original numbers any more, just lockdowns and storage at 20/40/60% levels, correct?

Just trying to figure this out so the chart isn't as big as it's turning out to be.

Hoffs

Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's High Seas, not SA, that gives a 20% boost.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hrmmmm. Now I'm gonna be confused LOL. I need to figure out how one account that doesn't have High Seas has 40% then.

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Kayhynn, maybe just ML+storage upgrade, which also would be 40%?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Nope. That account doesn't have storage upgrade. It has ML. and looking at features, it doesn't have High Seas either.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
That was a cute one i found on a defunct Japanese page on an archived Geocities site.