• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Origin Tickets, 18 tickets available on all shards

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
We will have someone available to rez you on Origin. I will accept whatever you have available, doesn't have to be all 18 at once.

Please ICQ me at 199889122, PM me here or yahoo me to talk during the day. Yahoo is on while I am at work so I can mark down here what's been "reserved"

I will be available after 6 CST tonight and tomorrow to complete runs.

Unless listed below, all shards are available. If listed below, the numbers remaining are what's left. Cheers!

Cheers.:danceb:

Legends: All gone
Atlantic: 13 remaining
Europa: Not many will get exact number later
Sonoma: 18 reserved for Drakelord
Lake Austin: 11 remaining

M

majorjc

Hey,

I've been down by Casca on Origin Rezzing for several days too. Which one are you? I'm Alexander.

Good to meet you, and good luck with the rest of your trades.

later

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You've prolly seen all my characters down there then. I'm gonna park my paladin down there later tonight to help with rezzing. Star Dragonfyre =)

Thanks for the rezzes =)

L

Lord Drakelord

We will have someone available to rez you on Origin. I will accept whatever you have available, doesn't have to be all 18 at once.

Please ICQ me at 199889122, PM me here or yahoo me to talk during the day. Yahoo is on while I am at work so I can mark down here what's been "reserved"

I will be available after 6 CST tonight and tomorrow to complete runs.

Cheers.:danceb:
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=91083 icq is in my profile, i have added you but no answer from you yet

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Will update what is remainging shortly, btu thank you all for the great trades so far.