• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Old Friends

Dashiel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all. I played UO for a very long time on Cats (from the beginning through about 2012) and have been away since then. Trying to find old friends and acquaintances that may still be playing. The characters I played the most are Chase (Red swords), Dashiel (necro-mage), Luccino (necro-weaver). I just rejoined the game this weekend and have spent hours searching with very little success. Anyone still playing (Lace, Diesel, Korthos, Tron, Anne Nomilly, Aspen, Malaki, etc)? Way too many to name! If so I'd love to meet up in game and catch up.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes some those still play or play off n on still if you have icq look up the group Chronicles of Catskills. Lace , Anne and sometimes even Malekai I know still play. Not sure I recognize the other names

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Hey stranger. Yep. I'm still here. Probably til they close the servers! LOL Hit me up on ICQ or holler in game in gen chat. I think my icq is in my profile. Would absolutely love to catch up some time. :)

Dashiel

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Woohoo! Great to see you Anne! I'll try to find you in game. I need to try to find my old ICQ information so I can download it again. Haven't used it in years! Looking forward to catching up with you.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all. I played UO for a very long time on Cats (from the beginning through about 2012) and have been away since then. Trying to find old friends and acquaintances that may still be playing. The characters I played the most are Chase (Red swords), Dashiel (necro-mage), Luccino (necro-weaver). I just rejoined the game this weekend and have spent hours searching with very little success. Anyone still playing (Lace, Diesel, Korthos, Tron, Anne Nomilly, Aspen, Malaki, etc)? Way too many to name! If so I'd love to meet up in game and catch up.
Lace still plays she run the luna library now, diesel is on wow, torn doesnt play, anne well she all ready commented, Aspen doesnt play

but a lot of there are coming back so you never know who you are going to see

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome back friend :)