• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking M'Tila

4th3ist

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello! For those who didn't know, probably the majority of the people here, I am Lucius Ovidius\Servilia Severa. Previous member of the long-gone Roman Empire and recently sworn to the United Pirates. I'm seeking M'Tila, the owner of the Trammel Jhelom Farm house. Long ago I held this plot in an attempt to revive the Roman Empire, but due to lack of interest from the community, I gave up and let the house fall, closed the account. I would be willing to trade for this plot, or perhaps purchase it if the price is right. I'm trying to extend some Pirate Muscle onto the island of Jhelom itself, which the pirates use for much of their activities. The Pirate territory is just a short sail away from the Jhelom farms.

At any rate, there are other real estate opportunities on the island, but this is obviously the best spot there. In the comming days, hopefully a couple spots I selected on the island will pop up with Pirate banners. My goal is to extend our community to a mainland town area, and establish a "Pirate Smuggler's Outpost", a "Pirate Fence Trader's Hut" (Obviously for selling plundered booty at low prices), and hopefully a couple more for Pirate use if enough interest sparks amongst me mates.

So, either way this plays out, I hope to speak to M'Tila soon and hopefully you all can expect to see some more activity popping up around the city of Jhelom in good 'ol fashioned RP style.

Thank you so much in advance for anyone that can get me a contact for this person! Safe travels land lubbers!