• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking items on Origin/LS

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at work, not quite sure what I have available on other shards, but I have at least 10 for most shards if not closer to 20.

I will update a list here, but if you speak and let me know via the forums you want them, I'll hold em.

Cheers.

M

Maris

If you have extras on Pacific, I also have Origin to trade. I might also have a couple on LS. My ICQ is 247-061-118. (I have 12 on each shard to trade)

Maris (O^S)

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My list as of right now

Legends--16
Atlantic--19--Claimed
Lake Superior--20
Great Lakes--11
Chesapeake--13
Catskills--13
Siege--4
Pacific--14--willl hold for the ones asking in this post.
Sonoma--24
Lake Austin--20
Baja--16
Napa--7
Drachenfel--5
Europa--20
Oceania--16
Wakoku-2
Formasa--5
Arirang--3

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How many do you have on Origin Miri?

I will be very slow responding to ICQ today. Working from home but taking small breaks while stuff uploads to work (It uploads slow!)

C

Connor_Graham

I responded to your ICQ msg Cass. I still have the 6 on Origin and 2 on LS for ones on Pac.

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 12 on Origin but I am reinstalling UO today so I wont be able to trade until later (assuming everything goes alright :) )

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Cassie. I have UO reinstalled for the most part..just some tweaking. I will be around for a while today (a couple of hours) and most of tomorrow. Let me know if you want to trade and when. :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cassie i can do 12 origin for 12 europa 267208357

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i need chessy gifts, got both origin and ls, icq me 102388892

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry was swamped iwth work, I am totally available this weekend. Updated #s are below. ICQ is 199889122, please be sure to mention X-shard trades when requesting approval.

Legends--16
Atlantic--19--Claimed
Lake Superior--20
Great Lakes--11
Chesapeake--13
Catskills--13
Siege--4
Pacific--14--willl hold for the ones asking in this post.
Sonoma--24
Lake Austin--6 left
Baja--16
Napa--7
Drachenfel--5
Europa--5 left
Oceania--16
Wakoku-2
Formasa--5
Arirang--3

C

Connor_Graham

I got Pac taken care of in a joint trade with Oceania Cassie, so go ahead and trade the ones you were holding. I hope works gives you a break so you can enjoy the New Year!

H

H2O

If you still have drachenfels I still have 12 on origin.... icq me if wanting to trade 201-619-712