• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking information on Beard Resculpting Cream + Elves

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When using this cream on an elf, how does it work? Do you get to pick your beard color, or is it pre-chosen? Also, can you ever dye a beard on an elf without using special beard dye? And one more - is it ever possible to restyle it without using another cream?

Thanks in advance.

G

I've never used one before but a friend of mine has used it twice in the past, and im pretty sure you can chose the color you want, but that if you wish to chose a new color or chose a new beard style that you have to use a new sculpting cream

G

When you apply a beard on an elf you're able to hue it with ML colors such as glacial or glowing blaze. It's the same method as doing it on humans.

Just apply the hair dye on your hair alone when you have no beard, then apply the beard cream. Be careful on the style of beard you choose because there's no going back unless you spend another truckload of gold on another beard cream.

When the beard grows in, it will adopt the color of your current hair. At that point, if you wanted to do double hued hair/beard you would have to use an ML hair dye again to change just your hair.

However, if you want to ever get rid of your neon beard or recolor it, the only options you have are the hair dye bottles from the provisioners. they cost 37gp each and have a limited selection of colors. The white color from them quite nearly matches the pure white ML hair dye though.

I'd save it for a gargoyle if I were you though

C

Clank

can also use the old neon beard dye in the green bottle to change the color too. i have couple bearded elves