• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking historians and rares experts for Reward Hall project

EM Erebus

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
As some of you know from the Meet & Greet, I am working on a side project in my spare time to get the Reward Hall in order. As it stands now, most of the items are mixed in no particular order or category, and in some cases the history behind these items are likely lost. My goal is to reorganize this building, give it a fresh design and arrange the items in a way that might help offer historical context. If it is possible I also want to have books submitted by players that explain the events that these items came from. Unfortunately with some of these items, it is difficult to find information.

What I need is help from any willing and able to offer it, specifically to help me identify the year that some of these items have come from. At the moment, I am focusing only on the first floor. Most of the items I have been able to find, but some I am still unsure of. If anyone can offer up some information, most importantly the year they were made, I will be grateful.

A Pint of Green Ale (assuming this is 2009, but verification would be appreciated)
O'Malley's Football Stompers (2009?)
O'Malley's Hooligan Sash (2009?)
Missing - Lord Ors Husband to Queen Dawn – Reward for his rescue – By Queen Dawn (2011?)
Valorous Stonemason's Tools
Valorous Crystal
Royal Proclamation!: Zento and the nation of Tokuno are to join with the Britannian Kingdom!
It is for the betterment of your people that you join us, do not resist!
A mud-stained and shredded Zento Liberation flyer. “I salvaged this for your bravery” -Candrin
A flower grown by Devilsown
Gingerbread Cookie crafted by Ping
Turn in this voucher to an EM to claim your choice of a glacial or blaze dye
Seal bearing the mark of the crimson dragonflight
Eternally Corrupt Tree (this seems to be a common item, but it has a bright red hue)
Piece of Parchment Bearing the Seal of the Shadowlords
A royal guard helmet bearing the royal crest of Casca
Orfluer Flowers (these are in the center of the first floor, a glacial hue)

In addition to that, as I said earlier, if anyone would like to submit a book detailing the history of a specific item, please submit them to the mailbox at the Rewards Hall, and they will (eventually) be put on display with the item.

jeriicco

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Legends has some folks who can certainly help you with that, I'll see if I can get the word out to them. As for me, I'd love to give you some details on several of the more recent items. I will submit my studies asap.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
indeed, Heph :) that little flower was created when my design for the Reward Hall was built there in Malas

Erebus, I'm going to try and call up the posts from my reporter days but this new Stratics logs me out most of the time when I try and switch to anything but the current page - very frustrating...... if successful, I will send links to any posts that cover what you're looking for here

(just thought of one thing..... the cookies by Ping were a gift to, I think, Tashik when Ping left our lands)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Dev, are you clicking "Stay Logged In"? I also had to disable browser protection for stratics. As a past web developer, this site makes me cry.