• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seeking giant or fire beetle

S

Sky-byte

Fire beetle 40k and I'll tame you a blue beetle for free. Does that sound good? :)

K

kalzaketh

being atamer myself, both sound like an excellent deal with tot goingon the fire beetle will be much harder, as there was aminor guild camping the yamatsu mines, keeps the eles off of you but bumps the interior yamarsu spawns.

tirrag

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fire beetle 40k and I'll tame you a blue beetle for free. Does that sound good? :)
greetings and thank you for the reply! that definately sounds good and more than reasonable :)

also potentially looking for a Lesser Hiryu for my samurai. are you able to obtain one of those as well and if so how much?

being atamer myself, both sound like an excellent deal with tot goingon the fire beetle will be much harder, as there was aminor guild camping the yamatsu mines, keeps the eles off of you but bumps the interior yamarsu spawns.
would definately agree :) a player by the name of Castaholic and i went to tame the mighty Fire Beetle a few nights ago. i was to take the protection/support role. it was a humbling experience. especially coming off the high of killing my first dragons earlier in the day. simply too many yomotsu for me to handle and we failed in our mission... many, many, many times :wall: