• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Fellowship Drop Bone Armor Pieces

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Happy Halloween All!

Based on Jolly Roger TC Release currently being tested, we'll be getting armor drops this year after all. As usual, I will be looking to complete a set of Bone Armor from the event drops. I have set up all the previous year sets at the West Umbra vendor house pictured below:

WU Bone.JPG

If you get one of the drops as a Bone Armor piece (helm, chest, gloves, arms, legs) and are willing to trade it, please message me here. If you are not worried about working out a trade beforehand or are just feeling especially generous, you can leave it in my Safe Haven mailbox:

SH Box.JPG
Otherwise let me know. I will trade any two non-bone drops I get for a bone one, or two Minax artie drops for a bone one, or I will do gold or consider some other trade.

Thanks everyone, happy hunting!

- Calavera

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Oh, one more thing. I am missing the Grizzled Bone Arms and Gloves, a Doom Bone Helm, and a couple of the Barnacle Covered Bone pieces from fishing (chest and helm). Let me know if you come across any of those as well!