• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeking Confirmation about Abyss Mini-Champ Drops

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dear colleagues,

Has anybody lately got a drop of these items - and where did it drop?

-Dragon Jade Earring drops at Pixie Renowned?
- Obsidian Earrings at Goblin Alchemist Renowned?
-Torc of the Guardians Drops at Grey Goblin Mage Renowned?
-Venom drops at Medusa?

Thank you!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
No replies yet? Not very encouraging. Sorry I can't add anything, never got any of those drops

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. Had a similar reply in The SA-Forum. Not encouraging weeks ago. Not encouraging either ;)

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've gotten all the items listed above in the correct places you have listed, but I have not farmed for any of that recently though, I'd assume they still drop.
dragon jade earrings seem to be rarest though besides the venom of course...

Tinker legs do still drop though, at least as of about 2 months ago, got them from wyvern & devourer of souls spawn one pair from each.
I want to say the drop-rate is ~5-10% only one can drop at a time.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I killed virtually hundreds of goblin bosses and no obsidian earrings :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can confirm the the RNG hates me and I have not gotten a drop from those lately. i did get a set of the Obsidian Earrings about 7 months ago on Siege though.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I came to Siege in Nov. 2015 I found a pair of those on vendor search for 100 k or so. But I was too poor to buy them and had no idea that I once would have an urgent need for then. But gladly, the spawn is the easy and fast and I just can continue down there...

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, as the Torc also drops at the goblin spwan,I will have to continue farming there. But I've never seen one ingame before.

What about petrified matriarch tongue, even item, right?