• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Blacksmithing] Seeking Clarification. [Mage Armor Prop.]

N

Nh'bdy

I've recently noticed the -overwhelming- amount of Tokuna armor being poured into the market. [Atl resident here] and I was informed that there is a bug with the armor that makes all exceptional pieces into mage armor. Was this intended? Does it function for classical plate-mail? If no, why not? My quest for a mage/plate set has only resulted in low quality LRC/LMC helms with mage armor and poor resists. Do the crafters of Britannia have any insight?

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exceptional samurai armor has the mage armor property. It's intended and not a bug. I suspect that a lot of this armor is made with duped valorite hammers though.

N

Nh'bdy

Insightful! But what of the plate loving mages who don't want to look like stay-puff'd marshmallow robots?

G

Gark

Insightful! But what of the plate loving mages who don't want to look like stay-puff'd marshmallow robots?
Looked at a plate mail tunic lately? Pot bellied stove with a hole for your head.