• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Seeds of Renewal coming off regular plants?

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm starting a massive batch of plants, and just pulled 6 seeds off a bright red elephant ear I've had stored for ages. Result - 5 bright red seeds and one seed of renewal.

Is this expected behavior?!

Sinful_Candie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got back from being on vac for a week and pulling off seeds too and I got 2 of them now. one off a pricky pear cactus and one off a lilies. Glad I am not the only one now. *off to plant them*

Z

Zandros

Did i miss something? After doubleklicking the seeds i wont get any target cursor to plant them???

P

pacific lily

You can't plant them. They're resources used in imbuing. I suppose it's a nice thing unless you have a plant with white mutant seeds that has given you stupid seeds of renewal 2 days in a row. grr

lily

J

jfkeach

Growing orange plants for the petals. I have 60 plants i harvested today. Got 7 seeds of renewal. Without any cross pollination. I just wanted the petals. Not going to complain :)

I

italiano1958

I'm starting a massive batch of plants, and just pulled 6 seeds off a bright red elephant ear I've had stored for ages. Result - 5 bright red seeds and one seed of renewal.

now which plants are you growing to get the renewal seeds i would like to grow some if you have some spear ones my icq is 461801378 the name is Dante thanks.

I

italiano1958

if you know of someone that has extra seeds to grow seed of renewal or you have some extra seeds to grow seed of renewal let me know and i will pay for the seeds my icq is 461801378 thanks.

M

mjolnir131

they don't grow they came as one of the seeds so instead of 8 green ferns or what ever you get 7 and a SoR it's totally random

W

Wyserin

You can't plant them. They're resources used in imbuing. I suppose it's a nice thing unless you have a plant with white mutant seeds that has given you stupid seeds of renewal 2 days in a row. grr

lily
What? When you get a plant that gives white seeds it gives all 8 seeds as white seeds? I thought the chance of getting white seeds were random also?

Guido_LS

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I get them all the time when doing runs of Bright Green Snake Plants, or any other plant that produces seeds, for that matter (one exception - I've never harvested a SoR from a Cocoa Tree - but I've not grown enough of them for that to be an empirical piece of data)