• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seeds Of Hope

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Little seeds so small and meek
Wonder what you'll be next week

Sunshine, water and some food
Hope it helps you grow real good

With the help and protection of the Crux
and i'm sure a little luck

Out of evil comes these seeds
Maybe someday they will be
A mighty Christmas Tree

Only EM Bennu knows for sure
What these seeds will procure

One can wonder or may think
What is all this RP stink

When in fact it is a challenge
Mostly of our vast game knowledge

With the big day ny upon us
Hope this tree yields more then saw dust

And in closing I must say
I wish you all a Great Day!

Thanx Bennu for the great event!:bowdown:

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great Job on poem! *wonders what event she missed now* I would like an invitation or a guard banging on my door so I don't miss the next event please !! *giggles*

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like an invitation or a guard banging on my door so I don't miss the next event please !! *giggles*
No special treatment, you'll just have to check the forums like everyone else. I try to keep the news updated in a timely manner, so there should be no excuses! ;)

And cute poem Queen. Got a nice giggle out if it :)

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No special treatment, you'll just have to check the forums like everyone else. I try to keep the news updated in a timely manner, so there should be no excuses! ;)
I actually Made it to this particular event and had a blast! Great job by both the seed planters and the EM !! Had a Great Time even if I had to listen to those compalining and ranting.

Some people just can't seem to understand that events are not about what you get...They are to make UO and this shard a fun place to be at!!

I bet you are gonna wish I never started reading the forums *laughs* You are never gonna be able to shut me up now !! *smiles*

Great Job and congratulations to all who contributed!!