• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seedbox

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, explain to me how the seedbox works as far as where it puts the seeds. When I first got my seedbox, it put the seeds in the first open slot and filled left to right starting from the top going to the bottom. Now that I have 3 "pages" of seeds, I have removed some. Where I removed seeds, there are empty spots in each of the pages. When I place new seeds that are not already in the seedbox, they do not go into the empty spots, they go into a new spot on the 3rd "page".

Is the seedbox a) remembering the seeds that were in the empty spots and will only allow that seed to go into that spot in the future, b) the seedbox is bugged like everything else and I will never be able to use those empty slots again?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
1653870580609.png

1653870706524.png

Keep shifting until all of the empty spaces are full :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I agree lol, it's very un-user friendly that way...why a new seed can't just fill in an empty spot is beyond me!

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So I'm the only one who likes the way the seedbox works? "Insert before" is your friend. Use it frequently.
I wish* the jewelry boxes had an "insert before."
*Oops, I'm not allowed to start a sentence with "I wish." Go ahead and hit me on Unleashed.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
So I'm the only one who likes the way the seedbox works? "Insert before" is your friend. Use it frequently.
I wish* the jewelry boxes had an "insert before."
*Oops, I'm not allowed to start a sentence with "I wish." Go ahead and hit me on Unleashed.
I do like that feature, but sometimes I wish it has a search button.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the "insert before" as well. It use to bug me that there were empty slots but at some point I just decided to simplify myself and realize some things just weren't worth fretting over. But wouldn't it be nice if there was one... more.... button.... "sort alphabetically". ;)

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
I like the "insert before" as well. It use to bug me that there were empty slots but at some point I just decided to simplify myself and realize some things just weren't worth fretting over. But wouldn't it be nice if there was one... more.... button.... "sort alphabetically". ;)
I'm right there with you with the alphabetically. But would it be by color (red poppies) or by flower (poppies)? :p

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I held out for putting everything in the seed boxes for a long time. My basic plants are by color and the order on the top of the plant crossing chart. since I put them in at once.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm right there with you with the alphabetically. But would it be by color (red poppies) or by flower (poppies)? :p
My preference would be by flower. My thoughts are that the seeds are colored so once you get to the flower, you can then visually see the colors that you have.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Seeds makes me feel insane in this game lol. Collecting them gets out of control fast. I have 2 seed boxes and I don’t even know why.
Then you feel bad when you have to drop 800 seeds on the ground because the box is getting overweight.

Do I really need that many duplicates?

1654060916551.png

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Seeds makes me feel insane in this game lol. Collecting them gets out of control fast. I have 2 seed boxes and I don’t even know why.
that is so true.
my husband got me into cross breeding them.
He wanted 100 seeds of every plant.
He didn't realize you can't get that many in one seed box.
Luckily we bought our extra seed boxes
before the prices went real high.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which leads me to the memory of caretaking the Magincia garden for years. TOBY, Glory and I tried to get others to join in but no one was THAT crazy. We would have seasonal/holiday themes. It was a lot of work but we felt we were doing something for the shard. Every morning we would water and apply potions to every single damn plant. We eventually burned out and stopped. I miss it in some ways. I miss my time with TOBY, a gentle soul who passed away a couple years ago. Even though what we did is probably considered insane by some we enjoyed it for a long while and the comradery will always be cherished.

I know... tangent .

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Which leads me to the memory of caretaking the Magincia garden for years. TOBY, Glory and I tried to get others to join in but no one was THAT crazy. We would have seasonal/holiday themes. It was a lot of work but we felt we were doing something for the shard. Every morning we would water and apply potions to every single damn plant. We eventually burned out and stopped. I miss it in some ways. I miss my time with TOBY, a gentle soul who passed away a couple years ago. Even though what we did is probably considered insane by some we enjoyed it for a long while and the comradery will always be cherished.

I know... tangent .
I am sure a lot of players do not know what that is. Pretty cool getting a plant with your name on it.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
seedbox is much better than it use to be. before, could take out one or all. now atleast theres a slide bar. should of been done when they were introduced. seems the devs have to go back and fix or make better alot.

mihali

Sage
Are there any options on CC seedbox control? Have found only add/remove seeds that is all. Am I missing something?