• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Seed Storage.

• Thread starter Sharantyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sharantyr

Lady Sakkara and fellow gardeners.

I believe I read somewhere Lady Sakkara said BOD book type storage is very complicated. How about looking into potion keg type storage. Not the ideal solution but if its possible it could help, at least keeping 30, 40, 50 or more of the same plant seed in 1 lockdown.

Ty

R

Rocklin

It's funny how they say it's complicated. On non-production shards, seed boxes have been around for a long while. Maybe they should look into it.

D

Dragonchilde

I'd far prefer stackable to a box; it makes sense, after all! It would be simpler.

N

NaKasha Saran

It's funny how they say it's complicated. On non-production shards, seed boxes have been around for a long while. Maybe they should look into it.
I would rather see it go this route. The boxes are set up like metal chests and when you click them they have a popup menu and they keep seeds sorted based on type and color. I think they only hold like a couple hundred of each seed or something like that... it wasn't a HUGE number (like 60k) but it wasn't small either because I can't think of a single person who would need 1000 red pampas grass seeds... lol

F

Flora Green

I just wish Sak or someone would do SOMETHING. The new plants are a real problem for storage space now. At least the original plants allow us to store 8 seeds per. You would think an 18x18 would be large enough to have deco, storage and grow plants, but I still (even paying for the 40% increase) only have around 200 available storage on a regular basis. That's after spring cleaning and running a seperate provision shop where I keep my ingredients, resources, kegs, etc.

Stackable seeds, plants, books, anything would help. :please:

L

Lady_Dark

I just wish Sak or someone would do SOMETHING. The new plants are a real problem for storage space now. At least the original plants allow us to store 8 seeds per. You would think an 18x18 would be large enough to have deco, storage and grow plants, but I still (even paying for the 40% increase) only have around 200 available storage on a regular basis. That's after spring cleaning and running a seperate provision shop where I keep my ingredients, resources, kegs, etc.

Stackable seeds, plants, books, anything would help. :please:
I agree with Flora, and am in the same situation, but with 2 houses and a bunch of vendors. Anything that would hep with plant and or seed storage would be greatly apreciated.:bowdown:

R

Rocklin

I'd far prefer stackable to a box; it makes sense, after all! It would be simpler.
Actually the seed box that I saw functioned more like a BoD book. You could sort it by color, type and even pre-assigned rarity. It was really cool.

D

Dragonchilde

Actually the seed box that I saw functioned more like a BoD book. You could sort it by color, type and even pre-assigned rarity. It was really cool.
That sounds awesome! I'm starting to have a problem sorting my seeds. ;) I have a nice stack of plants with seeds on them, sorted by colored bags, but you know, it would be a lot nicer to have some books!