• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Seed stacking and Plant Clipping update(s)

D

DHMagicMan_1

A week after the new patch and having freed up about 1000 storage across three houses, I thought I'd post my overall updates on how seed stacking and plant clipping are behaving for me.

• Any seeds that had been "single" (not on a plant) at the time of the patch can be stacked only with the plant/remove work around. This includes all Naturalist Quest seeds, Bonzai seeds, Peculuar seeds and any misc. seeds I had removed and stored for no reason.
  • All plants that had been stored with seeds on them have worked close to correctly. I can pull all the seeds and then manually or with UOA Organizer move them to a bag or backpack for stacking. I wish they would auto-stack in the main pack the way that resources, plant clippings and reeds all do, but at least they do stack.
  • Most plants that were set to Deco Mode prior to patch are clippable.
  • Mossy Cypress Deco's are NOT clippable but this is a known issue and being fixed in the next update.
  • All plants I have set to deco mode SINCE the patch have been clippable except Mossy Cypress (See above).

Thank you to Sakarrah for all your hard work to improve gardening for us. You are the bomb! :heart:

D

Dragonchilde

Also, old plants (with "a decorative plant" or "a decorate black plant") do not clip.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All plants I have set to deco mode SINCE the patch have been clippable except Mossy Cypress (See above).

Thank you to Sakarrah for all your hard work to improve gardening for us. You are the bomb! :heart:
Any bonsai whether set to deco before, or after publish can't be clipped. Hope this one gets fixed too!

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also, old plants (with "a decorative plant" or "a decorate black plant") do not clip.
"A decorative black plant" still does not clip.
But I love making dyes!
I got all my "a decorative plants" to clip but the "a decorative rare magenta plant" still won't clip.

Seeds collected or removed from plants before publish 60 are still not stacking, I wish I had time to do the plant and remove work around but I have a little over 700 seeds; I am hoping there is a fix soon.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*flexes fingers*

Just finished making reeds and plant clippings out of 1005 deco plants. Whew!

These are the 12 plants I couldn't cut up at all. All are at least two years old.

A Decorative Plain Plant (both are snowdrops)
A Decorative White Plant (pampas grass)
A Decorative Rare Pink Plant (one old style poppies and one campion flowers)
A Decorative Rare Magenta Plant (one old style poppies, two pampas grass, one lilies, one century plant, one campion flowers, one bulrush)

(I was able to cut up 13 magenta, 17 pink, 22 white, and about 250 plain plants without any problems.)