• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seed of the silver sapling

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone having trouble planting the seed of the silver sapling near the tree that it comes from?

Yellow Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very odd. This is what happened. I had two sapling seeds in a crate in my castle as reserve. I took the seeds and went into the abyss and when I was killed I was transfered as normal to the tree. I gathered my belongings and tried to plant a seed and it did nothing. I logged out and tried again and nothing. I dropped the seeds on the ground and picked them up and tried again. nothing. when I put my cursor on the seeds it said 2 seeds of the silver sapling. I took the seeds back to my castle and used poppy dust to look at them. It said they were "plain seed". I went back to the crate and looked and two sampling seeds had reappeared. I now have two plain seeds that I did not have before and my original sapling seeds. I went back to the sapling and tried with the new seed and it worked as intended.

Y

Yalp

I tried carrying a bunch of seeds with me and had them in my pack for several days. Once I left the Abyss, if I had any seeds on me, they became worthless. I think you have to plant them before you leave the abyss with them. Perhaps someone else can confirm this?