• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] seed of renewal and sapling seed

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is an ingredient for imbuing, ok.
I've heard that seed of renewal comes from some plant like bright orange pampas grass instead of the normal seeds. Is It true?
And for the sapling seed is the same thing?

E

Edward of LS

When you pull a seed off a plant you have a (very) small chance of pulling one of the imbuing seeds. I usually get from 1 to 3 pulling in 8 plants per day.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When you pull a seed off a plant you have a (very) small chance of pulling one of the imbuing seeds. I usually get from 1 to 3 pulling in 8 plants per day.
Bit also sapling seed in for imbiuing? And what plants can do it?

M

mjolnir131

just the seeds of renewal ,for me at lest so far, any time you pull seeds or recources of any plant there is a small change you will get one instead of what your suppose to get,have not lost a black or white seed that way yet, but knowing my luck that day is coming.

D

DHMagicMan_1

I've never seen a sappling seed but renewals come from any random plant pull, sometimes from mutants, which people hate.

Hinotori

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seed of the Silver Saplings comes off the Silver Sapling tree in the Abyss. You plant it in the Abyss and it give you the option of rezing (with body at feet) at the spot you planted it if you die. You can only get one per 24 hours and only get one rez out of it. They can't be planted in pots. They are just for the Abyss.

Mark Trail

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My drop rate is 1 seed of renewal per 20 seeds pulled off plants. Tested for about 200 seeds pulled.

L

LordDextonious

My drop rate is 1 seed of renewal per 20 seeds pulled off plants. Tested for about 200 seeds pulled.
I have been using bright pampas grass. got 2 seeds in 3 days, pulled 300 seeds. What plants are everyone getting 1:20 or so ratio??