• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

seed gathering

F

Finch

Does anyone know if we can only get seeds from the monsters on the list, in the place where they are said to spawn? for example it says Titans in Despise, and Dyrads in TW, but both are found other places, has anyone confirmed that you can indeed get seeds from the monsters listed, anywhere they spawn?

K

Kyrie_Elaison

Does anyone know if we can only get seeds from the monsters on the list, in the place where they are said to spawn? for example it says Titans in Despise, and Dyrads in TW, but both are found other places, has anyone confirmed that you can indeed get seeds from the monsters listed, anywhere they spawn?
You can collect the seeds off of the creatures at any spawn location.

Hyssmaye

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Monster location doesn't seem to matter - for example, I've gotten seeds from Titans and Mummies in the Lost Lands Desert.

F

Finch

Fantastic. I have runes to some places so that I can now just go get seeds rather than find a rune library and mark new ones.
Thanks so much!

L

Lord Drakelord

During a few level 6 maps I found seeds on the dead titans guardians. In Doom we found seeds on the mummies that were spawn from the Dark fathers.