• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Seed Box

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone more informations about?
- How does it work?
- Is it similar to bod books? (5 seeds = 1 item count, each seed gets its own tray)
- Does an identified seed stay identified after taking it out of the box?
- How many different seeds can be put into? (The known picture of the box had 20 trays)
- What are unique seeds? (Do they count 2 for 1 item count?)
- What about stacking seeds?

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Good questions. I'd like to know, too... this is the first vet reward I've been excited about in a long time!

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The seed box contains 20 seed per page (max 10 pages).

It can hold 200 kind of seeds (that's what does it mean Unique Seeds) and 500 seeds in total (because you can add stack of seeds).

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because of these limits I don't think real gardeners will use them for storing their seeds. (My stacks of seeds are more than 500 each.)

It's only useful for identifying seeds and we already have poppy seed dust for that.

So I don't think I'll be wasting a vet pick on one of these.

Pinco

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Because of these limits I don't think real gardeners will use them for storing their seeds. (My stacks of seeds are more than 500 each.)

It's only useful for identifying seeds and we already have poppy seed dust for that.

well if you put 200 different seeds inside, it will takes just 1 storage in your house... I will use one of this for my seeds collection :D

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Thanks for the info, Pinco. I definitely plan to pick this for the next vet reward. :)

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Pinco for the info. I have thousands upon thousands of seeds. The 500 seed limit is the deal breaker for me.

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

True, but I am very happy I don't have to go hunt / grow / wait for poppy seed dust to ID seeds. Just drop them in the box and away you go.

K

Kayne

Think I may have to grab one as a vet reward - or see if they come up for sale on vendors

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple of questions for anyone who has already acquired one of these boxes:

If you put a stack of 10 seeds of the same color/type into the box, do they all go in one slot/section, or do they end up spread out in 10 slots?

If you put unidentified seeds in the box, it sounds like putting them in the box identifies them. Do they keep their new identity when you remove them from the box or do they revert to some generic label once you pull them out?

If you put a total of 500 seeds in the box or 200 types of seeds in it, how much does the box weigh? (1 stone per seed in the box?)

Can you put a seed box with seeds in it in your bankbox and if yes, how many items does it count for in your bankbox? Can you put a filled seedbox into another container in your house?

Can you put seeds into a seed box or remove them while it is in your bankbox or while it is within another container?

Does a seed box have regular container security settings when it is secured within a house?

Thanks!

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A couple of questions for anyone who has already acquired one of these boxes:

If you put a stack of 10 seeds of the same color/type into the box, do they all go in one slot/section, or do they end up spread out in 10 slots?

If you put unidentified seeds in the box, it sounds like putting them in the box identifies them. Do they keep their new identity when you remove them from the box or do they revert to some generic label once you pull them out?

If you put a total of 500 seeds in the box or 200 types of seeds in it, how much does the box weigh? (1 stone per seed in the box?)

Can you put a seed box with seeds in it in your bankbox and if yes, how many items does it count for in your bankbox? Can you put a filled seedbox into another container in your house?

Can you put seeds into a seed box or remove them while it is in your bankbox or while it is within another container?

Does a seed box have regular container security settings when it is secured within a house?

Thanks!
if you put a stack of xx number of seeds in they go into one spot.

if you put a unknown seed into the box if I remember right, after removing it does keep the id.

unknown have not filled it up.
unknown never put it in my bank just my house.
don't know.

Yes you can set the security like anything else.

Hope it helps.

:)

E

Erica3

It is a page of the explanation of the seed box though is easy.
Though English only has to be able to be read.

sorry now delete