• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seed box problem

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi

I brought a seed box so i could get all my seeds to stack and take up less lockdowns and also it gives them there name were before they didnt.

Problem is now they have stacked in the seed box some of them over 500, how do i get them out? when i click and get the little menu it says remove 1 or remove all but i get the message my backpack cant hold anything else.

Do i have to remove them 1 by 1? Plz say no :s

Thanks

Thunderz

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I just checked my seed box to be sure. I only see two options: 1. take them out one at a time, or 2. take out the total number given. Unfortunately, I don't see any way around it... looks like it will have to be one at a time until you get down to a number equal to what your backpack will hold. :(

In the future, it might be best to take the seeds out before exceeding your backpack limit, drop them in a chest, then rinse and repeat with the next bunch.

Last edited:

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok thanks for the info, i only brought it last night so first time for me using one :(

Live and learn, live and learn hehe

Thunderz

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
The seed box really comes in handy. I love mine! :)