• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Secure Containers not Secure??l

G

No official word on it so from what I can see, it's just someone who was careless with their secures or friending the wrong people. Giving access to your containers to anyone but yourself is asking to be robbed imo.

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
agreed I have never liked the idea of anything in house, besides Owner only access. Well Strong boxes but they done anyway with that...

G

<blockquote><hr>

No official word on it so from what I can see, it's just someone who was careless with their secures or friending the wrong people. Giving access to your containers to anyone but yourself is asking to be robbed imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I totally agree, there is i think 1 person I would actually trust in my stuff and thats about it.

When it comes down to it, this is a game, you dont really know the people behind the characters, you dont know what the person is really like, but some just put everyone friended to their houses and just cry foul when one person "betrays" their trust, complains and then complains again 6 months later when someone else does it again.

G

o_O Grats on becoming a mod stumpy, lol. When did this happen !?

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

agreed I have never liked the idea of anything in house, besides Owner only access. Well Strong boxes but they done anyway with that...

[/ QUOTE ]

I do co-owner (as my chars only chars co-owned). I have a couple friended chest, but if they wanna steal some aids and just random stuff let them. I put there for friends to use anyway.