• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Secret Santa Sim Style

G

<font color=red>I have a very important question...
think carefully before you answer...
you never know when "he's" listening...
Have your Sims been Naughty or Nice this year??
SimSanta could be anyone, so decide early if naughty or nice is the way to go!</font color=red>

This year at the Stratics Christmas Party (events post coming soon) we plan to have a Sim Secret Santa gift exchange. Please PM me by Dec 8th 2007 with your sim name in TC3 or IM me in game if you want to participate. We're hoping to get everyone to give custom content a try with this event so get creative! For those that can't attend the party we'll make alternate arrangements for your gift exchange.

<font color=green>Christmas is often a special time in TSO and I'd like to hear about your favorite stories:
Have you ever gotten an amazing or touching gift from a fellow sim? Given one?
Do you have any sim christmas miracles to tell us about?
Does your sim family have any traditions?
Do you decorate your lot with a christmas theme?
What is your favorite thing about christmas in TSO?</font color=green>

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Oh, my sims LOVE Christmas and usually spend it in Mount Fuji Exclusively.

They like to go shopping for unique little gifts to give simmie friends and simmie family members. (and no!! they don't just give out a bunch of teddy bears either.) Each sim getting a gift is generally getting something 'special' the my sim thinks no one else will think to give them and maybe give them a chuckle.

They LOVE to decorate. They get the paint/wallpaper/carpet out and redo their houses in festive colors of the season.

My sims gave up giving Xmas Eve get togethers or parties all together because they were rather sad when no one showed up for them. So they just hang out at the big house hoping to spot Santa and hoping he'll bring them something special.

Think my sims have plans in TC3 this year though? Weren't our sims going caroling?

(naughty or nice? hmmm I know a couple of mine have been very very bad little sims. Which in some circles could be a nice thing?)

Count me in for the Secret Santa thing! (walks away scratching head as to what to get.)

K

Keep It Real

For me the best part about x-mas is that in January I get to heat my house with all the coal I get for x-mas.

M

MandiK

<blockquote><hr>

For me the best part about x-mas is that in January I get to heat my house with all the coal I get for x-mas.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I guarantee it

G

I have been very nice this year. You may hear rumors to the contrary. However, you know you can not believe any rumors in TSO. I hope Santa knows better as well.

G

LMAO Simone u are undoubtedly the nicest person I have ever red linked with. .

G

Looks like a lot of fun Niki. I'd participate, but I often forget I am and I go into hermit mode. I'm not good with all that stuff.

Can't wait to read about it though.

G

Update: We only have 5 people signed up for secret santa...surely we can do better then this!! Send me some mail peoples!

There is a very small chance that EA Land "might" be open in time for the party, if so it will take place there. Woot!

I

imported_debslee

Niki did you get my message in the game that I want to be a part of Secret Santa????

G

Awesome! Lee locked us out today so I'm sure I'll get it tonight.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

I think I'll give my secret santa person a set of red long johns. I have many pairs of them.

T

thesimdyna

i would sign up but i do not understand how the do cc if we could also give other gifts maybe i would

G

I didnt get your in game message sorry debslee, can you PM me the info here?

G

<blockquote><hr>

i would sign up but i do not understand how the do cc if we could also give other gifts maybe i would

[/ QUOTE ]

Its ok thesimdyna custom is only a suggestion.
Please PM me your sim info to join in the fun.

A

AutumnC

oh okies will do *thesimsdyna* finially got my account working with right name lol

D

dinaj

I would LOVE to begin a NEW tradition of Christmas poking but sadly we have no sticks to poke with ...

sings .... On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to meeeeeee .. a 4 foot long stick with a retractable yet dull bladeeeeeee .. interchangeable with a single ostridge feather .... on a pear tree?

sigh, a girl can only dream ...

I

imported_debslee

Hi Niki - My sims Astrid &amp; Marcelle would like to be a part of Secret Santa - the only problem is that being in New Zealand, I am not always on at the same time as most players in the States - would I still be able to participate and if so, how would it work. Remember I am like 18 hours ahead of you!

Thanks and I think its a great idea by the way!!!

G

Hiya Astrid

I'm thinking some folks wont be able to make the party so we'll come up with some backup plan for you dont worry!

Thanks everyone whos joining in the fun...whos next?

G

Unfortunately, I have only one thing to offer - a Christmas Goose. Sadly, since most of the ladies of TSO have already acquired this gift from me, I feel a second one would not be well received.

However, if the party begins to drag, please feel free to call on me, as I am always happy to help out in a pinch.

G

Just a reminder that today is the last day to notify me for secret santa. We have 12 listed now, wouldnt a few more of you like to sign up?

K

Keep It Real

<blockquote><hr>

Just a reminder that today is the last day to notify me for secret santa. We have 12 listed now, wouldnt a few more of you like to sign up?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just bought a cord of wood, I won't be needing any coal this year, but ty.

G

OK the time has come! Thanks to those of you who have agreed to participate, please be ready by tomorrow with your gifts! If you cant make it to the party let me know and we'll do the gift exchange on sunday for you folks.