• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Lumberjacking] Second day chopping and ZERO crystals...

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone else chopping in ter-mur? Something get f'd up after the last patch? Before the patch i would get anywhere's from 6-10 crystal shards a day easily. Now, not even a single one. I've gone thru at least 15 hatchets and nada. Gonna see if i get any by the end of today and post back.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this RNG sucks really bad. It took almost an additional 8 hours of chopping today before i got my first shard. I'd say that was about 16 hours of chopping for one crystal shard. I could of farmed up prolly 15-20 relic fragments easier than this...This is by far thee hardest/rarest imbuing ingredient to get.

Lorax_Pacific

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well this RNG sucks really bad. It took almost an additional 8 hours of chopping today before i got my first shard. I'd say that was about 16 hours of chopping for one crystal shard. I could of farmed up prolly 15-20 relic fragments easier than this...This is by far thee hardest/rarest imbuing ingredient to get.
Welcome to hotel horder of imbuing ingredients once you place them here they will never leave...unless by use.

-Lorax

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is by far thee hardest/rarest imbuing ingredient to get.
Not shure about that one .... If the RNG hits hard you need really a long time to get white pearls. And other than the pearls you can get the shards from hunting monsters, too.