• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seasons greetings from KOC

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, luna looks quite similar on test center, where was the hero Scorn?

Oh ya logged in on test, or playing in his imaginary world.

Pretty funny for a guild who cant field enough people to do anything....

Happy Early Merry Christmas, does that even work? ahahah

CHEERS!

S

Sir Ha-ward

I dunno Puffy im sure he will be at a total loss of words and while getting all teary eyed he will soooo intelligently post that your worshipping him.

G

Merry Christmas!!

I hear "The Fudd" is making cupcakes for everyone!

Verum Julos

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice tamer with a beetle in the background and the tamer with a dog heh and he is on a stealth dismounter truely hilarious

S

Sir Ha-ward

Nice house hiding, thats even funnier sinec u guys said we had such a small guild lol

I

imported_SavageSP

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.........

May all your in-laws come and stay with you...

... and May all your Christmas Trees have Squirrels

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

nice tamer with a beetle in the background and the tamer with a dog heh and he is on a stealth dismounter truely hilarious

[/ QUOTE ]

Edited by Verum Julos (12/13/07 08:52 PM)

I wonder what he really said!?
we getting under your skin because your greatness cant shine outside the house? Get use to it, we are factions too so no more crying... Try getting the rest of your BLUE ALLIANCE cronies to join up... I mean srsly this is pathetic.... no skills OR heart.

G

Actually that is person from CWS and GIL and we were dueling up stairs not hiding. Its good to see you guys finally grew a sack and joined factions, what will your blues do now oh wait I bet there not in factions. See you on the field and Merry Christmas to you

S

Sir Ha-ward

Lol, the whole guild went in last night, maybe you could do a lil research on uo.com before you make these crazy assumptions

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they got no excuses, as they sit in the house on blues..... typical... hypocritcy

B

BennosMorales

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked the Ghost Cam greeting from last year better....but I think that was from OTF.

T

TeleV

Did Verum just mention a tamer? Wow, this guy is so ridiculous. Here is Verum who never PVPs without a dismounter and tamer, but want to complain about a tamer in the background.

hehehe, I love how ppl like him make themselves look so foolish and ridicoulous

S

Sir Ha-ward

<blockquote><hr>

I liked the Ghost Cam greeting from last year better....but I think that was from OTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hehe that was us. This one was just a spur of the moment thing