• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Season's Greetings, all!

• Thread starter Dor of Sonoma
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dor of Sonoma

I have missed you!

Here's hoping that 2008 is kinder to us all - and that I will be able to quit being out of the loop and rejoin you soonest. I think that I've had enough work for awhile, and wish to plaaaaaaaaaaaay!

(So...did Wulf ever return?)

(Oh, and...what's that new HFFHFFHS-what's-it alliance all about? :)

G

Welcome back, Dor. Nice to hear from you.

HHSF (Hence Hope Shines Forth) is the alliance which includes JSV, SS, C8V, GIL, CWS, KSS, AOE.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have missed you!

Here's hoping that 2008 is kinder to us all - and that I will be able to quit being out of the loop and rejoin you soonest. I think that I've had enough work for awhile, and wish to plaaaaaaaaaaaay!

[/ QUOTE ]

*waves at Dor*

Happy New Year to you!

<blockquote><hr>

(So...did Wulf ever return?)

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope! But the last I heard from him, he said he is doing OK.

-Skylark

R

Rilla

Would you hurry up and get yerself back here? I am tired of being the only initiate!

*hugs*

- Ali

A

Alex the Gray

greetings and well met. Hope you had a wonderful holidays and a great new years