• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seasoned Skillet ? ?

G

I was exploring homes the other day, and came upon a house with this item locked down in their home. Now, I was under the impression that the humility quest items were no-drop no-trade (or whatever quest that is), so what gives? Are/were there items which were ok to somehow keep? Is it legal, rare ?

J

Johnny_Five

it was made through use of a bug, its not too terribly rare, but it is no longer obtainable & if you pick it up & put in your backpack itll be stuck there

G

So then the other items were obtainable? If that's the case, anyone willing to post proof-pics that the items are out there and not in a char's backpack, I'm buying. In particular, the Grey Cloak, bamboo stool iron chain and brush (at least I think there was a brush).

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the brass ring, and the work gloves without Quest Item on them, and I can move them around freely. I haven't been able to get the NPC's to talk to me lately though. :/

G

The quest item isn't called Bamboo stool, that's the inu one.

The quest ones are called a Short stool. I have 2 on display at my mall on the north end of luna on LS along with the friendship mug and brass ring.