• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Searchuo Reference

Z

Zombie13

Yes the extra mil of for the customized house, it has a castle/tower feel to it that some people would like, and yes its just an option if you read carefully.

and 45 mil is not unreasonable especially by atlantic standards, you could compare it to searchuo prices and it comes up about even. either way if no one wants it i will keep it till i see someone shouting in general for it(which i have saw already since i started this auction, I didnt say nothing because this auction is still on).

Yes you see houses here go for 20 mil, That is a VERY good deal, at its usually a starting bid price, but 45 mil is a average rate and most importantly...its my choice.

guess i'll see by monday.

and thanks for commenting but please keep it to bids and questions, i think i answered most of them