• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Searching for Whispering Rose

Grey Holland

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
of Grey Holland.

I would love to have "my" whispering rose if it is still in existence, so if you see it for sale or have it and are willing to sell it please let me know.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you home for good, Ranger of the Realm? It is nice to see you posting again. *smiles warmly*

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Have you checked the Whispering Rose Keep? HRH Elizabeth has a wealth of the shard's roses locked down. Great place to go check out too even if they don't have it.

Grey Holland

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*smile* Yes, I believe that I am and happily so! I would welcome the opportunity to see you and I greatly appreciate your warm reception!

I have only recently returned to my senses but am homeless and feeling a bit lacking in direction. The rose is a momento, with much more sentimental value than decorative value for myself. It has survived numerous relocations and as a hopeful romantic, I am hoping that it survived this most recent one as well.

Thank you, AmberWitch, for the suggestion. I will have to seek out this tower you speak of and examine its flora.

~Grey