• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Seaching For O^C Guildstone Outer Circle-Please Help

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This guildstone was on the castle on Mith Island and belonged to a very good friend of mine. I am searching for it as I hope someone picked it up when the castle fell while i was off game. If you know of its where abouts please let me know.

Thanks, Shal

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I thought Gabe had the guildstone in the meeting hall??

sorry wrong guild...

there was a "castle" on Mith? Um... didn't see one when I lived there. Large towers, aye. Castle.. no.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Gabe had the guildstone in the meeting hall??

sorry wrong guild...

there was a "castle" on Mith? Um... didn't see one when I lived there. Large towers, aye. Castle.. no.
Castle was on Mith or Marble Isle as some call it in tram. Was placed there the night tram came into existence and was there until about a year ago. It belonged to a friend of mine and he also had the guild from like 10 years ago. The stone was on the step up until it fell.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Ohhhh - Tram side!
I thought you were talking about Mith itself. :) Okay... I'll keep my eyes peeled as I am also hunting for a guildstone (on all shards).

Good luck!

Radugast

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought the stones deleted once the house collapses unless it was in deed form...

Ken of Napa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's appears to be what they do now. There was a period of time that items would change to a deed when the house fell. I got an old Guildstone deed and a hanging Skeleton deed this way.