• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sea Serpent Scale Armor

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have a full set of Sea Serpent Scale armor, created before they turned sea serpent scale into dragon scales...

Wondering if it's worth anything?..

Also still have a purple bunny in my stable from an event a few years ago. I don't know if those are considered "rares", but if anyone knows what that might be worth, let me know :)

Much appreciated!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have asked about sea serpent armor before and never got an answer. I have 2 sets, one gm made. If anyone has a clue, please let us know. Thanks

Tom

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Theres tons of sea serpent scale sets out there so i think a set is only worth about 1m or something.

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheers Escaflowne :)

Does anyone have an idea what that rabbit might be worth? Been checking the old threads I could find on Stratics, but couldn't really find any up to date info...

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I would sday that non excep set is about 1m maybe.

But an excep set is much more hard to find.

Value for excep sea serpent set is about 10m,maybe more.

Regards
The Scandinavian

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in luck then, because it's a fully exceptional set :)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as im aware some people also still have many sea serpent scales left to make sets too. I've got like 2000 Sea serpent scales

Not sure on the rabbit

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you still make it with the sea serpant scales? i was under the impression that like coloured boards it wont let you craft with them.

The Rabbit, i remember a while back some sold for 5-10mill here on the forums.

Thunderz

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Esca,

keep in mind that if you make items with scales now it will say blue dragon helm for instance.It will not say sea serpent.

Regards
The Scandinavian

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah okay, didn't know that. Thanks for clearing that up :) I guess 10m for an exceptional suit is a good price then :D