• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sea of Claws

B

Beele

I originally made a toon on Badlands, but I like to switch between toons (sometimes frequently) when crafting and having to wait 12 min gave me too darn much time to do chores... can't have that.

So I am on Sea of Claws, a server with med/med population, but seems to be picking up steam.

If anyone would be interested in starting a guild on Sea of Claws, let me know.

This would be a guild primarily for casual gaming at this time, though if a couple of business deals go through and I get more time to play the game I am very willing to go hard core in my available play time.

Edited info here:
Ok, I am a doofus, I forgot to mention that this would be an Order guild. My toon is a Shadow Warrior, but I am not racist against dwarves and only a little against humans ;-).