• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Sea Lettuce and Squat Lobster

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings together,

i want to auction those 2 Items. Both are from the Mesanna Stealing Event (20,000 Leagues under the Sea) on Drachenfels. The Sea Lettuce is a 1 of 2 and the Squat Lobster is unique. Both Items are located atm on Drachenfels, but can be transfered to ATL. Ill accept Gold on DF or ATL.

The Auction will end at 10 pm CST on Saturday, October 27th.

To avoid, last minute sneak bids, any last minute bid will trigger a 30 minute cooling time past the end time during which someone else can bid (again triggering the 30 minute cooling time).

I reserve the right not to sell if the final bid on an item is stupidly low.
Please only bid in this thread. I already had some offers in PMs, but because its my first auction here, and most of you dont know me, i dont want to have the taste of a shady auction on it ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or ICQ (124846084) me. It can take a while until i answer, because im living in the european timezone ;)

Happy bidding!

Items.jpg Sea Lettuce.jpg Squat Lobster.jpg

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where's Linemen lol
I thought about it but that is no lobster lol. Ill save my gold for something else. Besides if certain people want an item its no use going against the never ending supply of gold they muster. To say anything more gets me banned so ill leave it at that.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I got butter for the lobster! :)

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to Goodmann and Wolf Master for winning! Sorry AnAn but your bid was after the auction ended.

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Pleasure doing business. No broker needed to do the 350mil transaction. I gave the gold on Atlantic and received the item on Drach. Quick & easy except for some gate fizzling issues :p