• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Sea Lettuce and Squat Lobster

Seven7s7

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Both Items are from the Mesanna Stealing Event on Drachs. Sea Lettuce is a 1 of 2 and the Squat Lobster is unique. Im not 100% sure i wanna sell those Items, but maybe if the price is right ... ;)

Items.jpg Sea Lettuce.jpg Squat Lobster.jpg

Last edited:

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
There's no way to know a price especially on recent items unless you open it up to auction. Odds are whatever it sells for is what it's worth :)

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'd say 500m range for sea lettuce (this shares a graphic with another item in game) and 750m+ range for the Squat Lobster (which would be desirable as a unique for the statue collectors and I have never seen that graphic before).

The only real way to know is put it up with a no reserve auction. If TWO people really want a single item, it can skew the range of what the item might be worth to the general collecting public.

Last edited:

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is that the Bloodstone Tainted Food Bin?
I am not sure on the name, but I have seen this graphic used at least two other times.. Each time there was a different hue used of course.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sea lettuce regular natural green, but slightly slightly different

Wolf Master

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I have the Bloodstone Tainted Food Bin that Bon was talking about.
It's just a dye tub red hue but still a cool item.

http://i46.***********/35a4oqf.png

Slickjack

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is also a normal spawning item with the graphic, but I have no screenie of it.