• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Sea battles

They Call Me Al

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have been caught up in pirate fever and have spent the last couple days doing nothing but sailing around fishing and fighting pirates and raiding merchant ships.

Last night tho, I ran into a problem while fighting a pirate ship.

We sided next to eachother facing N/S and everything was going great. Then the pirate ship went to run and turned E/W and when I sided up to it again, all of my cannon fire was hitting my ship. I didn't realize I was killing myself until I noticed a damage change immediately after firing a grapeshot.

Has anyone else ran into problems with their cannons shooting their own ship? (side note: all of my cannons were in pristine condition and were loaded correctly)

I did notice that once I got the pirate ship to go back N/S my cannons were hitting him again.

Any advice or insight would be appreciated.

B

bryanfury762002

the only reason you noticed is because your first mate (aka me) noticed

B

bryanfury762002

lol sure i havent played in what a year and i havent posted on here in like 2 years so hey.