• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor SDI suit - SOLD

I am interested in selling as a package deal, so offers as a complete only, please.

1594884231637.png

1594883694485.png
1594883719808.png
Items below:
1594884210774.png

Mana is capped, which is why there is no footwear and has the option for pads or whatever.

Cheers.

very very cheap price! i have exact same suit but using max sdi jewls, nice suit man and gj on the sale!
It was a reasonable offer and I had no interest in negotiating... I guess that is the joy of quitting the game. You just don't care after a certain point and if the person who bought it wants to make profit, then it is what it is... lol

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was a reasonable offer and I had no interest in negotiating... I guess that is the joy of quitting the game. You just don't care after a certain point and if the person who bought it wants to make profit, then it is what it is... lol
The book and Halo are expensive. I don't understand how the books sell for so much. I got 5 this round, 3 the last. I don't sell them. I give away the less than 49 to returners.

So really it was a fair deal and hopefully the buyer will enjoy it or the deco they buy from selling it.

The book and Halo are expensive. I don't understand how the books sell for so much. I got 5 this round, 3 the last. I don't sell them. I give away the less than 49 to returners.

So really it was a fair deal and hopefully the buyer will enjoy it or the deco they buy from selling it.
I don't get the price of the books either, especially with everyone xfering tons over to atl. Any given day and time basically, you're able to find a 50 SDI book for sale. I farmed doom until I got the halo, so it was free, assuming you're not counting the time invested. :p

But, anyway, I am sure it will be enjoyed or sold. :cool: