• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

SDI Items?

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Chad Sexington

Are there any event items that have sdi on them?

Also, does anyone have an undead slayer scrapper for sale? How much would one go for?

G

The last undead slayer scrapper that I know of for sale went for 60 or 65m here on the rares forum.

SDI event items that I can think off of the top of my head....

Santa Ring - 20 sdi has the same mods as a Crystalline Ring
Ornate Encrusted Arm guards - 10 sdi
Crown of Tal'keesh - I believe has the same mods as a HOM
Shadow Artillery - 10 sdi (1 for sale by xel naga, high bid 200m, b/o 300m)
Royal Explorer Book - 25 sdi - Europa Gold Scrapper
Skin of the Demon - 12 sdi - similar resists to KOTR

Thats all that I can come up with right now

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Hm.

I'm trying to figure out what's the max sdi possible in the game from items.

I figure 97% without event items:

Scrapper [25%]
Crystalline [20%]
Glasses [15%]
Pendant [5%]
Spellwoven [10%]
Bracers [10%]
Bracelet [12%] (12 is max on items? Or was it 9?)

Looking for sdi event item gloves, chest, shield, talisman, or clothing. Or other pieces with higher sdi.

G

Nope you're right brace is 12% max, for a total of 97% - But don't forget about the 10% Inscription Bonus! So you can technically reach 107% with that plus the items.

But unless someone knows of an event item with sdi that I left out, then the only one on that list that would increase your total sdi would be the shadow artillery, as all others are equivalent in sdi to an item that already fills that armor slot.

Wizard's Crystal Reading Glasses - 15%
Pendant of the magi - 5%
Spell Woven Britches 10%
Scrappers Compendium - 25%
Crystalline Ring - 20#
Bracelet - 12%
Midnight Bracers - 10%

=97%

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget Inscription gives you a stacked bonus of 15% with Grandmaster!

G

Is it 15%, I thought it was 10%?

Unless its been changed and they didnt update stratics, this is what is listed...

Inscription adds 10% bonus damage to the following spells at Grandmaster level:
Magic Arrow
Harm
Fireball
Lightning
Energy Bolt
Explosion
Chain Lightning
Flamestrike
Meteor Swarm

G

<blockquote><hr>

Don't forget Inscription gives you a stacked bonus of 15% with Grandmaster!

[/ QUOTE ]

It's 10%.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was 15%. Well darn, it was making it so I didn't have to go elf for those ugly tights!

G

Arcane Empowerment (Spellweaving) also gives the caster SDI bonus as well as reaper form.

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

I thought it was 15%. Well darn, it was making it so I didn't have to go elf for those ugly tights!

[/ QUOTE ]
15% is the PvP SDI cap, that's probably where you're getting that number from. Also, don't forget that using reagents now adds 10% SDI.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
15% is the PvP SDI cap, that's probably where you're getting that number from. Also, don't forget that using reagents now adds 10% SDI.

[/ QUOTE ]

Using reagent doesn't stack with inscription though. You only recieve the 10% SDI from reagents if you don't already have inscription.

M

Manny

When was the Reagent bonus added in? I am looking through patch and publish notes but I don't see it.

It was leaked from the pvp focus group along with the tactics change but it never made it live.

I

imported_Lariat

<blockquote><hr>

Using reagent doesn't stack with inscription though. You only recieve the 10% SDI from reagents if you don't already have inscription.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seriously? That blows. Not that I don't believe you, but do you have documentation?

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So does anyone know for sure? If using regs gives 10% SDI. I have inscription and I use regs atm in pvm, wouldn't mind taking off inscription for something else if I already get the bonus from using the regs.

Thanks

T

themaster879

I found a way to hit 100 sdi but the resists on the suit are going to be way low. Just use all the items listed above but add in greymist tunic and greymist gloves. Plus you can use regs which will add more sdi to your suit.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

I found a way to hit 100 sdi but the resists on the suit are going to be way low. Just use all the items listed above but add in greymist tunic and greymist gloves. Plus you can use regs which will add more sdi to your suit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I remembered some SDI set pieces. I wasn't sure. There isn't a pic of the pieces on UOGuide. Is the SDI bonus only for having the entire set or individual pieces?

If that works, it's probably almost a must to have 120 Resist just so you get that minimum 44 elemental resists.

G

the total sdi which would hit 100 with the greymist pieces is artys only, if you use event rares you can exceed it.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

<blockquote><hr>

the total sdi which would hit 100 with the greymist pieces is artys only, if you use event rares you can exceed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I was also asking. No one seems to have knowledge of any event items that exceed the sdi on normal artifacts. If the sdi on individual greymist is 2% then the max is 101% w/artifacts.

Which event items?