• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Sculpture

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2018-1-27_12-50-30.png

I am wanting to buy this sculpture off the xmas elf if anyone has any to sell. I can also trade for other types if needed. Please pm me with a price (or yell out for Coco in gen chat)

Thanks MissE

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'm at work all night, but if ya don't find a seller by tomorrow I can sell you mine.
How much are you offering?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No idea what they are worth, hmmm 50k? Not seen any for sale so no idea. I can swap you for other ones if you prefer.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok will catch you just after 6 am, it will be 10pm where I am so I will log in and yell out :p I will buy whatever you wanna sell me :p working on a project!

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
No just the chalice, but I want about 10 of em lol. So whatever you have and if anyone else has any they wanna sell I am looking for them :p

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Ol'rac,

if anyone else has any they wanna sell or trade let me know.

cheers MissE

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Will do and thanks for the great transaction :)
I'll spread the word to my guildmates later today as well.