• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scripting hot spots...

B

bordegan

I dunno if I'm getting too far ahead of myself but I figured it would be a great idea for people to post known scripters locations of operation? Maybe EA might browse around and give them more of an idea of other areas to look into?

Please don't post anyones character name or their guild as I don't want this to get locked!

So far here are the locations I can think of:
Luna tailors: You see several people turning bods in at the same time and sometimes they are so obvious about it as they use the same packy and a character comes to pick up the cloth from the packy so it doesn't overload...

Delucia bank [Atlantic shard]: This is where a known scripter has his bots recall to, to turn in his ore, boards, etc. They are all basic names and the only way you can really tell is from the names being alike and a few have the same characters name inscribed on their spellbooks from his icq... If you sit there you will see his bots at work..you'll see several recall in and out from server up to server down. He's been scripting resources for over two years that I know of and gm's have done nothing.

These are the biggest areas I can think of and of course I know that they can switch to another tailor shop from reading this but atleast its a start :<

Kaj

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't forget Heartwood on nearly all shards. The scripting going on with the Heartwood runic kits is also extreme, due to the small chance of getting one.

B

bordegan

<blockquote><hr>

Don't forget Heartwood on nearly all shards. The scripting going on with the Heartwood runic kits is also extreme, due to the small chance of getting one.

[/ QUOTE ]

True!

On almost every shard you can find several people doing those quests at record speed!

G

The BOD Bot on Chesapeake top floor of Luna bank S.W. Corner near Inn Room is no longer running at this time and this thing has been going non-stop for a few years. Hope hes not in buisness again tomorrow and if he is it dosent take another few years to get rid of him.