• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Magery] Scribe mage w/ anatomy. What to do with the 40 leftover points?

moar dotz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

Been back for like 3 months. Finishing up a PVP character and I like the Scribe Mage template with anatomy. Just a little lost with where to put the other 40 points. I want to stay a pure mage for the 30% SDI as that is what my suit is built around.

My template:
Mage 120
Evl 120
Med 120
Resist 120
Inscript 100
Anat 100

My first thought was healing. Even though it will be 10 or 11 second heals, in a longer fight it could make up for it?

30 myst? 30 Necro? 30 Alchy? (I have 50 EP on suit)

Anyway, thanks for any discussion!

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Maybe 110 Anat and 30 Spellweaving. With a level 6 focus some of the low level spells are pretty nice and at 30 it wont break your focus mage.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh I would go human weave and go
120 Mage
120 Eval
120 Resist
100 scribe
100 anat
80 nox
80 med

I assume you know that 120 eval + 100 anat = 120 wrestle without specials and you can wear the Hephaestus shield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moar dotz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eh I would go human weave and go
120 Mage
120 Eval
120 Resist
100 scribe
100 anat
80 nox
80 med

I assume you know that 120 eval + 100 anat = 120 wrestle without specials and you can wear the Hephaestus shield

I would love to use that temp but my suits MR isnt enough to compensate for the 80 med. I like the SW idea for GoR and the physical dmg absorb spell.

Last edited:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right but to cast attunement and gift of renewal you only need to be human to cast it..