• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screenshots from the Web Client for anyone interested

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Tjalle asked to see some shots for the new client (which I now love).

Login screen:
webclient1.jpg

This is my game screen now. Along the bottom you can see my Hotkey bar (similar to EC) and on left the mapper (very similar to existing map tools). On the right you can see the Scripting. Hotkeys, and Agent buttons (scripting is turned off, agents is limited, and macros have same functionality as CC but easier to build):

webclient2.jpg

Here is the Hotkey menu:

webclient3.jpg

There has been a lot of scuttlebutt on both forums about how the web client is DOA because the "good" features are turned off, but I can say that the approved version looks better, sounds better, and plays better than anything we have so far. It did take a little work to get the kinks out but that has been documented in several forum posts and really wasn't bad.

If you are at all curious I highly recommend you try it!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
While it's great still not as good or better than EC so not worth it to me I have been working on getting it set up enough for my bard to auto follow