• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Screen Shott of Chocolate Ingredients Pls

• Thread starter Lord Zephyrus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Zephyrus

can someone post a screen shott of all the ingredients needed to make chocolate i went on the test shard and killed at least 20 paragons and all i got was cocobutter.

G

I haven't gotten ANY on Test or Origin. Not worth the time to keep trying.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I haven't gotten ANY on Test or Origin. Not worth the time to keep trying.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree I wish they would do something to make them worth getting. I'd like a random chance of making a chocolate rose or something different then what everyone is getting for free.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this really does stink. 4 hours on Origin playing with paragons 6 ingreds and still don't have the one i need to finish even one. These are the ones I have gotten so far.

Bags of sugar are the rehued flour, chocolate liquor are the brown bowls and the little bottle is vanilla.

G

I wonder what the ideal curve is for this sort of event ingredient to create an interesting market?

Very rare during a finite event?

Common during a finite event?

Start slow to give people a chance to cater to the "gotta have it first" crowd, then have a few weeks where they are fairly common, then return them to being a rare, but persistent drop?

A seasonal spawn? (permanent part of the game, but only for a few weeks each year?)

G

I apologize as I typed incorrectly on my first post. (was thinking of two subjects related to paragon drops and they merged here). I didn't get any ingredients on Test. However, the first two paragons I killed on Origin gave me the chocolate liquor. I've since gotten an additional chocolate, two butters and one vanilla.

Still don't agree with how this was implemented. There's no reason for these to be monster loot.

oO...why is the liquor in a bowl? lol