• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

screen shots

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see noobies wont understand a screen shot im a battle, to the real pvpers when u are fighting in fields do u have time to stop an take a screen shot of insurance. i htink that the only screen shots i could ever take is a 1v1 or a 2v1 when i kill them. these noobs are getting all warm inside when they get a screen shot. aperantly the screen shot is the number 1 priority any real pvper does not have time in a choke point to take a screen shot. me i cross heal kill lay fields but maybe that is why i am a step above alot of these people in alot of these guilds.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use Screengrab. Alt + ~ is my screenshot key. It saves a .jpg of the selected window so I can rapid fire screenshot while pvping.

G

Gellor

Stui,
I'll let you in on a wonderful screen shot utility that takes NO effort beyond clicking one button with minimal setup: Grabby.

All that needs to be done is setup a length between shots, enable the timer.
Then just before a fight, click start. It does automatic screen shots with no input needed. I fire it up before the fight starts and stop it once it is finished.

If it took anymore effort than that, I wouldn't be doing screen shots.:party: