• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scout and Sorcerer Armors?

• Thread starter Dragon Slave.
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dragon Slave.

How come these can't be dyed? Would be nice to dye them with leather dye tubs or pigments of tokuno. Especially the ugly brown scout armor.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seen someone in a full Sorcerer's suit earlier. It was bright blue. Is that it's original color? If so, that's just messed up if you cannot dye it.

Pickaxe Pete

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was bright blue. Is that it's original color?
Yes. I don't mind the color, personally. I think it looks good, and can't be produced by most people, making it a somewhat unique look -- which was the goal I'm sure.

That said, options are always a good thing.

If not, toss a robe over it. :)

Better than the phoenix armor color by a longshot, imho, and that does not stop anyone from wanting it! :)

D

Dragon Slave.

pheonix armor can be enhanced, hence you should be able to dye it with tokuno dyes.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come these can't be dyed? Would be nice to dye them with leather dye tubs or pigments of tokuno. Especially the ugly brown scout armor.
Other set pieces seem to be able to be dyed when the suit is not present...But when it is, it takes on a unique color, the color of the suit itself.

If this is how the other ones work? Seems to be just normal for sets.

-Galen's player

E

Evilminion

I just got the last piece of my scout armor, and I think it looks wonderful. :) I went for the circlet instead of the hat. And wonder of wonders, my pair of snake skin boots just happens to nearly match! *happy happy happy*

300k points too poor to get a set of sorcerer armor, though. Which is fine, since I don't know how good I'd look in baby blue. :p

F

Fink

Other set pieces seem to be able to be dyed when the suit is not present...But when it is, it takes on a unique color, the color of the suit itself.

If this is how the other ones work? Seems to be just normal for sets.

-Galen's player
Can't dye the pieces, and the pieces don't change colour when they combine. I'd really like this set but the inability to colour it might put me off.

To the person who said the blue wasn't bright at all, did you start playing after AoS? :eek:

M

Moonstar

the sorcerer set color loosk to me liek the color of the magical lockbox.
i liek it.
but i'm girly :p

F

Flora Green

I would also like to know the reasoning behind this. I like both colors as they are (the blue isn't bright on my screen at all), but the option should be there to dye them. At the very least the snakeskin boots should be dyeable. I'm running around with the scout armor and really ugly green boots. I look like an upside tree! This is the reason I will not get the boots on my home shard.:cursing: