• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scorpions

T

Turdnugget

Will their poison raise with fighting or do you have to tame one with already GM poison...?

It says they can range from 80-100 poisoning. Wasn't sure if they train that up themselves or what...

And how effective are they in combat? Say a set of 4-5 with the pack instinct DMG bonus all trained up.

R

RichDC

They will all train up to GM poisoning(will take a while though)

Theres 2problems combat wise with scorps

1) they have so low hp and resists(i think they train to 125 hp)

2) near enough everything can cure themselves.

Saying that 3 scorps and a bake tank (cant think of a better low slot tank) will TEAR through a swoop im almost certain.

Also could be a laugh PvP wise (imagin almost instant DP's!! and taking fast damage!)

T

Turdnugget

That's what i'm planning on with the scorpions(PvP)... pack of 4 or 5 for pack instinct, all GM poison...all attacking the same target, see how fast people can cure themselves =)

Basically just for sh!tz and giggles.

R

RichDC

The thought had crossed my mind as well lol, i just ran outta stable room :(

I might re-evaluat though ...ooohhhh!!!

Just had a thought!

Get another tamer friend with a pack of 4frenzieds all gm and you with 3-4scorps and watch the carnage!!!

T

Turdnugget

Ya, making another chr template to use scorpions though. You don't need nearly as high taming/lore to control them which is nice...

Thought about a pack of frenzieds too. I might take taming/lore higher so I can use either pack.

Pack of scorps + pack of frenzieds together used properly would be near impossible to survive...Dunno how you could survive all that damage at once and being DP'd at the same time. Even with evasion...