• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

School

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yay finally the streets won't be filled with annoying noobs during the daytime hours..:danceb: lol, Kidding! Just think though, the quicker you go back the quicker you'll get out. I assume you start early August? It's not until August 25th here.

S

soupandquackers

I go back in two weeks, so the road to maxing bossbot will be even slower..

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gotta take my runt to get registered tonight. Woohoo this is the last time ever!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh LORD no. I'm ready for a break from this. LOL From there, it's military drama all the way.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking of going back to school for an MBA.

Been thinking about it for the past 3 years. Just thinking. Doubt I'll do anything else but think about it. :p

Good for you Trish! No more tuition fees!!!

S

SSniffleslam

I refuse to think about getting my MBA...I hated college, and cannot think about going back for more torture...but I probably should, and then maybe I wouldn't be sitting around the house looking for a job like I have been this whole summer!!!

S

Sheriff Tricky

Hey I get to go back to school to teach again, but I get to go back starting on Thursday to start getting ready for the new school year, the new job code, and new preps.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

I am not looking forward to school starting either because I am the teacher too!! It will seriously cut into my TT time!!! I need to spend some big time effort getting ready too. Here I thought I would max at least law by the time break was over and I'm not even close!!! (I thought I would max boss first!! Talk about Pollyanna thinking!!):violin:

S

soupandquackers

Who here likes the fact that school is starting soon?
It may be cutting into TT time for me too but you gotta go back eventually. Us kids in school have it easy, we dont have to pay bills and the most important we dont have kids of our own! Plus you got to get ejumacated:dunce:

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I refuse to think about getting my MBA...I hated college, and cannot think about going back for more torture...but I probably should, and then maybe I wouldn't be sitting around the house looking for a job like I have been this whole summer!!!
I loved college....well, I loved being in college, not necessarily the studying. :D

It's a toss up between a Masters in Hospital Administration or a Masters in Medical Education. The latter one has an option of being a terminal degree. No need for a dissertation unless I want to get a Ph.D. :scholar: I guess I can sit and think about that as well. LOL!

Who here likes the fact that school is starting soon?
School here started June. I teach too but it isn't a daily thing so it hasn't really cut into my TT time. :danceb:

W

Winky2008

WOO HOO!!! YES!!! YEAH!!! Kids gone again. ALRIGHT!!!! Thats the best thing thats happened this year. I need to go back too but can't find the courage to take my GED test so that I can go to the local community college. On top of that I have no idea what classes I would take, don't know what I want to do with the rest of my life.

W

Winky2008

No not really more the lil crumb snatchers that i call my own.....