• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scavenger Hunt

• Thread starter DJ Dr Lil
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DJ Dr Lil

Hey everyone this is DJ Dr Lil from Whispering Rose Radio. I know ... I know ... there's no Deal or No Deal UO Style this weekend but never fear. We've found something else to help take up the time!!!

Join some of the staff from Whispering Rose Radio (and me as your hostess) for a great scavenger hunt on Cattskills. I have many many prizes to give away including 225k in spring points, 1 mil in gold, mini house deeds, statuettes, whispering roses, and spring decor tokens.

Come see me at the Luna Bank on Catskills at 3pm Pacific and 6pm Eastern to participate. Can't wait to see everyone!!!

Thanks,
DJ Dr Lil

J

jelinidas

Very fun event! Thanks for hosting. Congrats to that girl who won :p

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks to Dr Lil and Whispering Rose Radio for this fun event. What made it even more fun for me was I had newbie character and had to get creative about obtaining alot of the items on your list without the benefit of a runebook or a house with containers holding most of the items.