• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Scavenger Hunt!!!

G

Could add a few more details?

Then you could add it to the calender for everyone to see.

Q

G

My Bad!! I just wanted to make sure everyone knew the date so everyone possible would be able to participate for a maximum amount of FUN!! SO!! Heres the Maximum amount of Details!! <I have no idea how to calendar>

___________ Love you guys!! ______________

Yew Waterfalls
Southeast of Justice Island on the Trammel facet, next to the waterfalls, a romantic garden has been carefully cultivated for the enjoyment of young couples and lonely poets alike.
A new bridge spans the falls, giving unprecedented views of the shimmering cascades of water
The area is now a guard zone to protect the safety of picnickers.

The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt is coming! Overview: Held at the Yew Waterfalls garden, the Scavenger Hunt will be held on each shard. Come join the fun, hang out with your friends, and maybe win a prize!

Schedule:
Australia:
Oceania: Saturday, Feb. 16th, 6PM EST (11am local UTC)
Europe:
Europa: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 1:30PM EST (7:30pm local Western European Time zone)
Drachenfels: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 1:30PM (7:30pm local Western European Time zone)
United States:
Great Lakes: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 4PM EST
Legends: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 5PM EST
Atlantic: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 6PM EST
Sonoma: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 4PM PST
Origin: Tuesday, Feb. 19th, 5PM PST
Lake Superior: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 4PM EST
Catskills: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 5PM EST
Chesapeake: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 6PM EST
Baja: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 4PM PST
Lake Austin: Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 5PM PST
Siege Perilous: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 5:30 PM EST
Pacific: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 4PM PST
Napa Valley: Thursday, Feb. 21st, 5PM PST

G

Congrats to those five people that were lucky enough to see the chest long before the rest of us did.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
next time she shows up, we need to do this in Fel so we can dismount her and take her horse!

G

<blockquote><hr>

next time she shows up, we need to do this in Fel so we can dismount her and take her horse!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bring the bolas!

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I asked her for her Pink Horse and she was greedy and said, "MY Horse!". I say OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!! (tho I will cherish my pink rose)

G

I won one as well and it definately won't leave Sonoma either, I'm hoping all 5 were won by sonomians

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
id admit to winning one, but a pink rose is kinda...... girlish......

but if i did win one, it wont leave either.

(so that makes three that arnt leaving)

ITS NOT PINK, ITS A RUGGID SALMON COLOR!!!!!

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>Boo Boo Bear, Yogi Bear and Park Ranger Smith were delighted to see so many folks gather at the new park in Yew ...

that they decided to hand out pic-a-nic baskets filled with goodies and took the time to mark valentines to those who they could catch while waiting for Adida to begin the Valentines Scavenger Hunt sponsored by EA Mythic ...

Once folks got their bag with instructions from Adida, of what to gather for the hunt, off they went ... we waited in anticipation and cheerfulment of how have a new place to dedicate special events, and leisure - contemplative times at ...

Then it happened ... we started hearing the winners of the scavenger hunt ...

Grand PoohBah
Freya
Wild Woman
Tkoiuu
Feline

We heard Grand PoohBah ask that his name not be changed with the marking for his reward ... with fingers and cookie pans crossed ... his wish would be granted since we heard him say "Tkx" after being awarded
woot !!

All in all it was a fun night. I know that Yogi, Boo Boo, and Ranger Smith had a great time with the event by sharing with everyone, but there are always ways to make it better or 'perfect' ... so keep in mind we can always try to submit our ideas to Jeremy (community rep) at [email protected] ...

A personal thanks from Mum ... "It was wonderful to see over 40 folks to come to our new park ... remember this park is for us to use, whether or not the 'gods of UO' are involved ... it really is a great location to hold celebrations and player run events" *wonders if planting thorns for the upcoming annual bunny bash will work

I

imported_Queen Mum

<blockquote><hr>

id admit to winning one, but a pink rose is kinda...... girlish...... but if i did win one, it wont leave either. (so that makes three that arnt leaving) ITS NOT PINK, ITS A RUGGID SALMON COLOR!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]ya know Pooh ... Mums favorite color is pink (ish) ... second is yellow .. sooo, if ever ... ever... ever... ever ... you decide its to 'girly' for ya ... Mum would be proud to place it in her home, 'The Cookie Factory'
..... double wink ... nudge nudge